Musings of a YA author throwing herself into the fray. Join me on the journey ...

Monday, February 25, 2013

Booksignings this Weekend!!!

Hi Everyone :)

I'm thrilled to announce two booksignings I'm involved with this coming weekend.  First off, I'll be on a panel and doing a signing with the awesome Mary Lindsay, Jordan Dane and Emily McKay in San Antonio at the La Cantera Barnes and Noble.  That signing is set up for 12 o'clock on March 2nd.

Then I'll be signing in Austin, at the Lakeline Crossing Barnes and Noble, Sunday, March 3rd at 2 p.m.  with Mari Mancusi, Mary Lindsay and Emily McKay.

I'll be signing Soulbound, Doomed and the Tempest series,  at each bookstore, so stop by and see me.  I 'll have lots of fun swag and some cool stories to tell.  And chocolate.  It's not a booksigning without chocolate ;)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, any chance you will be hitting the DFW area?

    -Mistie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be in Dallas-- though the weekend is not certain yet. Probably the 23rd. Hope to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very descriptive blog, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?


    Feel free to visit my web-site: work from home online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Produced by George Weiss - responsible for GLEN OR GLENDA and OLGA'S GIRLS - you know right off the bat that "quality" entertainment this ain't. Throw in the infamous Dan Sonney (partner with midnight movie god David F replica watches uk. Friedman for a few late '60s nudie cuties, amongst other claims to fame) and things can only go up (or down depending replica rolex on perspective) from there. Add Robert C. well, it makes for an amazingly http://www.otxarkoaga.org/spothandbags.aspx enjoyable piece of "unwatchable crap."

    ReplyDelete