Musings of a YA author throwing herself into the fray. Join me on the journey ...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Contest Wednesday

Hi Everyone!  I know I've been MIA these last couple of weeks, but it's all for a good cause-- I've been buried under Tempest, Pandora and IKC stuff.  But I'm sticking my head up to do today's contest Wednesday.  Since I am currently in desperate need of a cup of coffee, how about a $5 gift card to Starbucks and a copy of Tera Lynn Child's Forgive My Fins ...  Leave a comment telling me what your favorite TV show is and you'll be entered to win.

7 comments:

  1. My favorite TV show, at least at the moment, is True Blood. I loved the book series first, but now I love the show too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy!

    Well I love Sons of Anarchy but last night I DVR'd it and watched a new show, Unforgettable. It was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great preize coffee good
    Love law and order svu and psych

    Kh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I actually have two favorite TV shows, and that's Buffy the Vampire Slayer and True Blood. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the two above. I luve SVU, Psych, MONK and Buffy the Vamp. Slayer- thank you Teen Nick. But the other day I was just flipping through channels, and I landed on FX. So my new favorite show is How I Met Your Mother. But I still luv Monk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dancing with the Stars.

    Pat L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Psych And The Game Show Baggage

    ReplyDelete