Musings of a YA author throwing herself into the fray. Join me on the journey ...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Meet Izzy: The one stuck at home


"Why was it that she spent most of her time being Invisabel Isabel–the girl no one noticed–but whenever she was doing something embarrassing, the most popular guy in school was there to witness it?"

Full name: Isabel O'Reilly, but only Tanner Colt calls her Isabel and he only does it to annoy her

Nickname: Izzy.

Age: sixteen

Sun sign: Taurus – You have amazing persistence and follow through, plus tons of energy. You'll stick to your guns, even if you're being provoked, tempted or ridiculed. This is a blessing and a curse.

What are you passionate about? Saving the planet! My next car is going to be a Nissan Leaf. You know, environmentalism is not just about–

Okaaay, next question ... You have a boyfriend right? Yep. His name is River. We met at the farmer's market in Sherman about a year ago. He's going off to college this year in Lubbock. It makes more sense to end it now, rather than try to do the long distance thing, but we'll see...

Who's your celebrity crush? Ian Somerhalder. Not just is he hot, but he's also passionate about the environment.

What's your favorite food? Tofu Pad Thai ... but I'll eat anything vegetarian.

Do you have any siblings? My older brother Linc, who is the high school quarterback, which makes for lots of family fun, since my father is also the football coach. And I have a younger brother, Shane, who is the most amazing pianist. He's truly gifted.

Most embarrassing moment? When I tried out for the football team my ninth grade year. My father laughed me off the field.

What's your deepest secret? Sometimes I think of myself as Invisabel Isabel. At home, my older brother is the football star and my younger brother is the piano prodigy. I get over looked. And my friends are the best, don't get me wrong. But their stars all shine a little brighter than mine, you know? It's easy for me to get overlooked. But at least I have River. He really gets me.



1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete