Musings of a YA author throwing herself into the fray. Join me on the journey ...

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Meet Piper -- Ringleader of The International Kissing Club

“Before this, I was only an online joke, but now I’m an after-school special.  My only hope is that they don’t hire Lindsay Lohan to play me in the movie.”
 Full name: Piper Douglas

Written by: Tracy Deebs

Age: Almost Seventeen 

Sign: Leo

International Destination: Paris, France

Favorite Color: Bright, electric blue (the same color as the streaks in my hair, of course)

Favorite Food: Chocolate croissants straight from the patisserie around the corner

Favorite Sport: Shopping, of course.  Oh, and girl's basketball, because that's what my BFF Cass plays

Last Movie You Watched: The Princess Bride, because it’s the best!

Favorite Lip Gloss: MAC's Lipglass because it keeps your lips soft and shiny, even after a kiss or three ;)

What book are you reading now? The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Favorite Kind of Kiss: French of course!

Favorite Tourist Attraction:  I Lourve the Lourve … Sorry.  Inside joke ;)

Favorite Facebook Page: Besides ours?  The Black Keys.  I saw them live in Paris and they were amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Um ... I *love* that this is the picture of her. How perfect is that?

    ReplyDelete